What I Offer
- Voice training, teaching for instrumentalists (Lichtenberger® Method)
- Chamber music, repertoire work
- Preparation for auditions
- Clarinet lessons (also as Faculty Professor at Academy of Music, Lübeck)
- Workshops, masterclasses
Who Is It For?
- Instrumentalists, speakers, singers
- Professionals, amateurs, students
- Conservatoires, music schools, ensembles
The Lichtenberger® Method, which could be described as a course in the physiology of sound, enables instrumentalists, singers and speakers alike to gain greater and more effortless resonance, as well as more freedom, easiness and mastery in performing. Voice work is the core element of the approach, also for instrumentalists.
Professionals and advanced amateurs particularly benefit from the Lichtenberger® Method. For them, the approach offers an impressive array of possibilities for expanding expressive range, at the same time providing practical help with specific problems. Beginners can find a natural and anatomically attuned relationship with their voice or their instrument right from the outset.
It is of great importance to me to work with professionals and amateurs alike. My studio in Berlin-Schöneberg provides an optimal learning environment, for one-to-one lessons as well as for courses and workshops (up to 12 persons). Teaching may also be arranged in Lübeck.
Berlin and Lübeck
Courses and workshops nationwide